TIME TO TAKE A DECISION

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pavan is an enthusiastic and a high energy kid. Ambitious and strongly focused towards his career goal, Pavan is sharing his views on the process of career guidance and planning. Pavan underwent the career guidance and career planning session last year.



 
HUZZ……BUZZ ………everywhere in schools do you know why, but I know because everyone is tensed and are anxious about their 10th board exams. Everyone after writing/finishing the board exams have to take a decision. It is time to take a decision about their future. Because life is a road and a person travels on this road of life and at this particular time and point he/she, but a student comes to a fork or to halt on their journey of life as they are in front of a road which has many divided sections of roads and this roads can be treated as the courses taken in inter first and second year. They are as follows Mpc, Bipc, CEC, MEC, HEC, etc. These are the roads for the students and at this particular point of time one has to take a decision as to on which road he has to travel or which course he has to take and on which he has interest and may have a bright future.

The student himself has to take decision as on this decision his future is dependent. Students are responsible for their future and they can’t blame others in future saying that because of u now I am suffering. It is time for every student to realize and to make a decision about his/her future. Always remember that “right decisions at right times bring bright results.”

Then why waste time? Go, run, get information about all the courses and colleges offering the groups and then take a decision but decide very carefully because it is your future and don’t try to play with it. And I request all the parents not to force their children to take a course that has a lot of demand in the society. We all know that parents are concerned about their child’s future but they should also give him a chance and try to find out where his interests are.
And if you have any problem, you can consult for aptitude test which can be written online and one of them is dheya.com. I opted for it and I am now enjoying my studies and I am also happy with my decision because at first I wanted to be an army man and the course for it is MPC but I am a lot weak in math’s and I don’t have any interest towards physics and chemistry. So I thought and decided to take CEC, and whatever may happen will happen.

Many criticized my decision and soon I was in a dilemma about my decision of taking CEC. But soon my mother noticed my position and she advised me to write an aptitude test. Aptitude means ability. I wrote the test and he guided me through the right path. They told everything about all the courses and that my decision is right and also asked me not to fear that my decision is wrong. They also said that people say many things but it is your future and nobody will help when u will listen to them and change your decision and opt for an unwilling course. There will be none and u can’t blame anyone about your fate. So try and wake up to take a decision.

And one more thing. After coming back home, after listening to them I still had a guilty feeling in me but after a few months I started enjoying my studies and I also top my class every time is it not enough for me and my parents.

A Note to the Parents

Dear parents, please kindly remember that when a child enjoys his studies he tries to learn more. “Marks are not important, but knowledge is important and when knowledge is gained then it automatically reflects in your marks. “And I also can give you an example when a boy or girl plays a game they try to play more efficiently in the next game as they enjoyed it and want to learn more of it. And when a student doesn’t like or is not interested in studies but still is forced to study, then he tries to opt for important points and mugs them up and vomits in the answer sheet. So let them enjoy their studies. Then they try to learn more of the subject. Even the scientists proved that a person in 24 hours of a day gets only 4 hours of concentration and in the remaining hours whatever he studies can’t be remembered, and none can tell when a person really obtains this concentration. 

Mmy name is V.PAVAN TANAY NAG;
INTER FIRST YEAR STUDENT, C.E.C, ALPHORES JUNIOR COLLEGE, KARIMNAGAR.
YOURS SINCERELY,
V.PAVAN TANAY NAG



You could chat with  Pavan on Facebook



You could also join us on the Dheya Group on Facebook

FOLLOW DHEYA.COM ON Dheya page on Facebook




Contact Us

Dheya Youth Initiatives

Dheya.com
587/5 b Vivekananda Society
Sinhagad Road
Pune - 411030
anand.desai@dheya.com
+91 9923400555

Contributors

About Dheya

"The Goal", that’s what Dheya means in Sanskrit. Dheya is an organisation primarily focussed on working with the youth of India. Dheya, with its unique and indigenously developed tools and techniques, helps the youth of India to plan and build a successful career. In addition, Dheya works with the youth to equip them with skills and abilities to succeed in life.

wibiya widget